How long will it take to get my order?
In general, orders should take about a week to arrive. Pre-ordered products will take longer to ship (anywhere from 2-3 weeks), and ordering even one pre-order will delay your order. International customers outside of North America may take an extra week.
Where is my order shipped from?
Tempe, AZ 85281.
My order hasn’t arrived!
Please get in touch with me if you think your order is taking too long!
Where can you ship to?
Orders can be shipped nearly anywhere in the world. If Paypal provides service to your country, I can ship to it.
How is my order shipped?
All sticker orders are shipped in 6×9 paper mailers with an insert of 110 pound cardstock for added rigidity through first class, untracked stamp mail. Orders over $50 total, however, are typically upgraded to first class tracked shipping with a rigid cardboard envelope, free of charge.
Can I purchase tracked/expedited/rigid mailer shipping?
Yes. Get in touch after you place your order.
I have a problem with my order.
Please contact me if you have any issues with orders. Paypal disputes considerably lengthen the process, as the process needs to be resolved before the order can be shipped.
How long will these last outside?
Standard laminates such as gloss/matte/satin should last 5-10 years outside (2-3 if you live in an extreme climate).
I put your sticker on a car, and it’s peeling/discoloring/etc.
Get in touch and I will replace it with a new sticker, regardless of age.
To ensure your order will arrive on-time with as little hassle as possible, and so I can get in touch with you if there are any issues:
- Unblock email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org from your email client if you anticipate having to reach out.
- Don’t use a fake name for your order. Occasionally your local post office will return the mail to sender if they don’t believe the person lives there. Your personally identifiable information will be kept confidential under all circumstances.
- Please use a valid email that you stay in touch with to ensure if an issue arises that it can be brought to your attention.
- Confirm your most suitable mailing address with your local post office if you have a history of issues with mail not getting delivered.
- If you live in an Asiatic country such as Japan or China, please get in touch so I can confirm the valid mailing address format.